Final Examination Schedule
Revised Final Exams Schedule for Spring 2020
Due to the University’s transition of all course delivery to distance learning platforms, the Offices of the Provost and the University Registrar have implemented a revised schedule for Spring 2020 final exams. The revised schedule is for all WVU-Morgantown undergraduate courses. Beckley and Keyser campuses are not impacted by this schedule.
The revised schedule was created to manage the load on eCampus as well as to minimize student conflicts arising from having multiple exams during the same time slot. The schedule is searchable by course name. Be sure to have the subject, course number and CRN handy for reference when searching the schedule. You can locate this information in STAR. How to find a course's CRN.
Important details to keep in mind:
- Final Exams will run Friday, May 1, through Sunday, May 10.
- There will be exams scheduled on Saturdays – May 2 and May 9.
- Sunday, May 3, and Sunday, May 10, are dedicated for make-up exams only.
- Instruction in all undergraduate courses originally scheduled for face-to-face delivery ends on April 30.
- Not all courses have scheduled final exam times so they may not appear in this
- To accommodate large course sections and to distribute system load, the revised
schedule includes “lockdown” timeslots every day (except Sundays) 7:30 – 10:30 p.m. eCampus will be closed to all other courses during these “lockdown”
- An additional April 23 lockdown will occur for some math common exams from 7:30 – 10:30 p.m. eCampus will be closed to all other courses during this “lockdown”
- Course exams that have been moved to the “lockdown” timeslots are more likely to have students with conflicts than in the rest of the schedule.
- Instructors and students should work together to identify any scheduling conflicts and arrange make-up exams. Students who cannot resolve a particular scheduling conflict with their instructors should contact their dean's office for assistance.
- Final grades will be due at noon on Wednesday, May 13. Grades should be available to students when processing is completed on Friday, May 15.
Find Your Course
Enter your course or courses below to see what day and time your final exam will take place or view the full exam schedule.