Pre-Registration Priority Dates
You are eligible to register by WEB beginning on or after the specified dates listed below. The WEB will operate each week from 8:00 AM Monday through Saturday at 11:00 PM. Students will be able to register on or after their priority registration dates as follow:
Check your classification and register at the appropriate time.
- October 28: Professional, Graduate, Honors-SR, and Exceptions, Law-L3
- October 29: Honors-JR, Law-L2
- October 30: Honors-SO, Law-L1
- October 31: Honors-FR
- November 3: Seniors (89+ hours)
- November 5: Juniors (59 – 88 hours)
- November 7: Sophomores (29 – 58 hours)
- November 10: Freshmen (0 – 28 hours)
Classifications are based on hours earned and hours in progress for Fall 2014 Term.
Exception groups will be notified by their department