Pre-Registration Priority Dates
You are eligible to register by WEB beginning on or after the specified dates listed below. The WEB will operate each week from 8:00 AM Monday through Saturday at 11:00 PM. Students will be able to register on or after their priority registration dates as follow:
Check your classification and register at the appropriate time.
- March 30: Professional, Graduate, Honors-SR, and Exceptions, Law-L3
- March 31: Honors-JR, Law-L2
- April 1: Honors-SO, Law-L1
- April 2: Honors-FR
- April 6: Seniors (89+ hours)
- April 8: Juniors (59 – 88 hours)
- April 10: Sophomores (29 – 58 hours)
- April 13: Freshmen (0 – 28 hours)
Classifications are based on hours earned and hours in progress for Spring 2015 term.
Exception groups will be notified by their department