West Virginia University is working with Hocking College to establish a permanent and formalized Memorandum of Understanding. The following are plans of study that are intended to be part of this partnership.
The equivalencies listed, and the curriculum outlined, have been approved by WVU faculty in regards to the requirements of the WVU degree highlighted. Any proposed flexibility in the curriculum at Hocking College is assumed until the partnership is officially approved. While these plans of study can be effective guides, students are encouraged to work closely with academic advisors at both institutions to ensure all academic requirements are being met towards both programs.
The WVU degrees to which the Hocking College programs are tied will be sorted by the WVU college and major.
Chambers College of Business & Economics
Davis College of Agriculture & Natural Resources
Eberly College of Arts & Sciences
Chemistry (Bachelor of Arts)
- Chemistry (Bachelor of Science)
- Mathematics (Bachelor of Arts)
- Mathematics (Bachelor of Science)
- Physics (Bachelor of Arts)
- Physics (Bachelor of Science)
- Political Science
- Psychology (Bachelor of Arts)
- Psychology - Addiction Studies Minor (Bachelor of Arts)
- Psychology (Bachelor of Science)
Psychology - Addiction Studies Minor (Bachelor of Science)