Information for Parents
- Academic Calendar
- Enrollment Verification
- New Student Orientation
- Tuition and Fees
- Withdrawal Policies
Enrollment verification can be obtained by logging in to your MIX account and going to the National Student Clearinghouse web site. Instructions for obtaining an enrollment verification are:
1. Login to MIX at http://www.mix.wvu.edu
2. At Secure Access Login enter User Name and Password. Click the Login button
3. Click STAR tab at the top of the page
4. Click on the link “Click here to enter STAR”
5. Click “Student Services and Housing” link
6. Click “Student Records” link
7. Click “Request NSC Enrollment Verification” link
8. Click “Go to National Clearinghouse Site” button.
You are now directed to the National Student Clearinghouse web site. Review options and make selection. After selection has been made, print.
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
Annually, West Virginia University informs students of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974. This Act, with which West Virginia University intends to comply fully, was designed to protect the privacy of education records, to establish the right of students to inspect and review their education records, and to provide guidelines for the correction of inaccurate or misleading data through informal and formal hearings.
Please visit the WVU FERPA website for more information.