Just click on the filename you want to download. Some browsers will automatically open the file for you, but others will ask you to save it on your computer, in which case you’ll have to open it in the Acrobat Reader yourself.
Our forms are stored in Adobe’s portable document format (PDF). To view and print them, you will need Adobe’s Acrobat Reader. This requires a minimum of Acrobat Reader 3.0.
- Academic Status Update for General Students
- Dual Campus Student Request Form
- Leave of Absence Request Form
- Second Major Form
- WVU Confidentiality Form
- WVU Release Confidentiality
- D/F Repeat Form (Use this form if you repeated a course prior to fall 2011)
- Senior Petition for Graduate Credit
- Undergraduate Application to Enroll in 500-Level Courses