Replacement Diplomas/Certificates

Once your degree has been posted and you have already received your original diploma/certificate, you may order a replacement diploma. To order a replacement diploma/certificate, you need to send to us two items:

  • A cashier’s check or money order in the amount of $75.00 written out to “West Virginia University”
  • A completed Replacement Diploma/Certificate Form for each diploma ordered

Please send these items to the following address:
Office of the University Registrar
Graduation Unit
PO Box 6878
Morgantown, WV 26506

Orders typically take 4-6 weeks after the paperwork has been received and processed. Please note: Replacement diplomas/certificates will include in approximately size 8-9 font the word “REPLACEMENT” centered at the bottom of the diploma/certificate. Also, signatures on the diploma/certificate will be updated to reflect those individuals currently in office as well as the current title of the college.

Like Us

Contact Us

Office of the University Registrar West Virginia University
P.O. Box 6878
Morgantown, WV 26506